Obi Feeding Device
The first dining robot of its kind
OBI GIVES DINERS:
- the option to choose the food they wish to eat
- the freedom to eat at their own pace
- the ability to interact with others while dining
- a newfound sense of confidence, dignity and independence
Works with most accessibility switches. One-touch Teach Mode. FDA and Underwriters Labs compliant. Lifelike food capture and repositioning. Beautiful minimalist design. Travels easily to any type of outing.
How does Obi work?
Using Obi is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Set up 2. Eat 3. Clean up!
Obi accommodates most individuals who are living with a condition affecting their upper extremity function. Users should possess the ability to safely and successfully operate Obi, as well as the ability to chew and swallow without assistance. Candidates for Obi may be living with the following conditions:
Arthrogryposis Multiple Congenita (AMC)
Brain Injury (TBI)
Spinal Cord Injury
Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Other Conditions Impacting Upper Extremities